Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday Gratefuls

Another good day!! Maybe I'm just cheerful because my hubby will be home Thursday, or maybe its just more fun being cheerful!!

Today I am grateful for:

1. Stories that inspire me. My cousins, Amberley and Katelyn's husbands competed in an Ironman competition this last weekend. The pictures, the stories, the sacrifices and the training is all so inspiring. Makes me wanna get off my butt and do something!! Thank you guys!

2. My sister Channing. She is celebrating a birthday today! Happy Birthday Chan! She can put a smile on your face in 2.5 seconds and has the BEST stories! Love her....

3. My friend Shannon. She is beautiful, smart, and hilarious! I can tell her ANYTHING, good, bad, embarrassing, funny, it doesn't matter!! She laughs with ya, sympathizes with ya, and cheers you up when you need it! You know if Shannon is coming it will be a fun event! She has been a best friend to me for many years and shared my college years with me in Utah and now she lives like 3 blocks away in Lethbridge! Perfect eh?! Love that Shannon Elizabeth! :)

4. Chase's nieces and nephews up here in Canada. I miss my nieces and nephews everyday and I LOVE when I get to see these kids! It fills the void from not being able to see or play with my nieces and nephews! They make me laugh and I LOVE when they see me and run up and say, 'HI AUNTIE CAMMI!' Melts my heart!

5. Sweaters. I love that they can keep you warm and cozy, they can be stylish, plus they are comfortable! Thats the best part I think!

Random list today but I like it!! haha.. I hope you do too!!

3 comments:

Channing: said...

I love number two, it is like oh wait she saved the best for last but it is oh wow she saved the best for second..... Thanks for the birthday wishes... I love ya

Joni said...

Channing is soooo awesome!! And is it ok that we share Shannon?! Cause i love her like crazy too. :)

Cammi said...

haha of course its ok!! And Channing is sooo awesome.. I love her to death. :)