Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th Gratefuls!

Let me just start off by saying I love Love LOVE Friday the 13th!! These are some of my best days! (i hope I didn't just jinx it!)

Now down to business:

1. Sleeping. I can sleep anywhere if I am tired enough. Movie theatre, cars, planes, heck I could even fall asleep on certain rides at the amusement park! Maybe its a sickness but I like sleeping! When I can't sleep in on my days off it drives me CRAZY!

2. Water! Water is the ONLY thing that quenches my thirst! I do not drink pop, and even if I did, if I was dying of thirst and I drank a pop, it would not help. I like other drinks like juice and things but if I am so thirsty I can't stand it, I HAVE to have water.

3. Phone books/411! Comes in handy!

4. Being able to keep in touch with old friends, cousins, siblings, and parents via the internet. Facebook, myspace, blogging, etc.

5. Calculators. They teach you in middle school that you have to do everything free hand when you get to high school and afterwards but thats a total lie!! My work would rather I use a calculator and get it right the first time!! I use mine for various things everyday! (mostly to figure out what my next paycheck will be!)

Have a good weekend!! And Happy Friday the 13th!!!

1 comments:

Joni said...

You are soooo good at this grateful thing!