Friday, November 20, 2009

Funny Story

So I remembered that I haven't shared this silly story with you bloggers and it makes me smile everytime I think of it.

Last time Chase was home on his days off I played a little trick on him. We were having dinner in our living room and he started to pretend get mad at me and he threw a pillow at me! So, I said, 'We're going to get in an all out war later.' he just brushed it off and we went on our way. Well I pick up his dishes and I'm putting away the leftovers and cleaning up the kitchen when I see our big water gun by the back door that we use to spray the dogs when they bark a lot or jump up etc. and a light bulb went off in my head!! :) So, I filled up the water gun, then I filled up 3 big glasses of water and lined them up on the counter. Why did I do this you might ask!? Well because I know my husband and he would not just sit there while I spray him with water, he will fight. These cups of water are going to be my ammunition for when he comes after me and steals the gun away from me.

So I grab the gun, and say to him from the kitchen, 'Remember when I said we were going to get in an all out war later?!' "yeah?' he says. Well then, I ran in the living room, and he was laying on the couch, I just SPRAYED and SPRAYED as much as I could before he jumped up and came after me. I ran into the kitchen where my extra supply was and sure enough I needed it! Chase thought he was doing good by grabbing my gun and getting it away from me, then all of a sudden, I grabbed this full cup of water and threw it right in his face..... 3 TIMES!!!
OH man it was good. He just dropped his hands to his side and gave up. I fell on the floor laughing SO hard!! He did squirt me a couple times with the little water that was left in the gun, but I was laughing so hard and rolling on the floor that I just didn't care. Needless to say the surprise attack was successful!!

So I will say that I'm grateful for a husband that can be fun and silly with me, who won't sweat the small stuff, and that I love so much!!!

Chase comes home in 6 days, what other surprise attacks could I have worked up for him?! :)

Suggestions?!?!

1 comments:

Joni said...

You are silly.