Wednesday, November 11, 2009

5 MORE!!!!

My Fave Five for the day!!!

1. Sisters that live in the same town as me so if I need help with something or if I just want to hang out I can call them up!

2. Deodorant. can you imagine if we didn't have it?! Some people need to use it more often. I learned that helping 200 people a day at the bank, some of them you have to hold your breath while you help them. Deodorant = necessity!!

3. Everybody in the past and now the present who have put their lives on the line for our freedom. Its Veteran's Day in the USA and Remembrance Day up here in Canada and I hope everyone takes at least a minute today to remember people and thank them!

4. TV. I'm a 'reality' tv whore. I watch, Biggest loser, american idol, the Hills, So you think you can dance, Survivor, Bachelor, The City, You name it!!!! I know its pathetic, but tv provides HOURS of entertainment and I love it!

5. Toothbruhes and Toothpaste. I can NOT go a day without brushing. Its sick!! plus, bad breath is the worst!!!! This was a great little invention. :)

The end.

1 comments:

Joni said...

Deodorant is a good one!!