Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Grateful!

I read Joni's blog today and so now you get my list as well!!

I am grateful for:

1. Working right now. I am back at a job I used to have just filling in temporarily but I LOVE this job. The people are great, the office atmosphere is relaxed yet organized and I feel productive when I come here. If something permanent came open in this office I would try and snatch it up in a heartbeat!

2. My husband. I'm grateful that he has a job to go to and that he works so hard at his job. I'm grateful that I found him, that he loves me, that I trust him, and that he can make me smile in 2 seconds flat! Its scary to think about where my life would be or could have ended up if I didn't start dating him just over 2 years ago. We've been married for 10 and a half months so far and its going by super fast! He makes my life less stressful and more fun and I love him for that!

3. Music! Can you imagine if we didn't have it?! I sing when I'm in the shower, in the car, at work, walking down the street, when a good song comes on tv, and when I am being a nerd and just want to get a laugh out of Chase! I seriously sing all the time! Music can instantly change your mood, remind you of something or someone, and make you laugh depending on the song! I love it!

4. My sisters. I talk to at least one of my sisters everyday. An email from Sue, and Instant message from Ade, a text from Joni, a phone call from Nikki, or a text from Channing and my day is better. Either insignificant conversations or intense ones, I love talking to them. I love stories, silly comments, and the way they can make me laugh. Their the best.

5. The rest of my family too! And my in-laws! You know when you married the right person! Chase takes the time to talk to my family and make an effort when we're around them, and his family calls me to do things with them even when Chase is gone to work! I have laughed and cried with his family and we haven't even been married a year! haha. I love my nieces and nephews and miss them everyday and a single conversation with any of my brothers or their wives will make you laugh so hard you almost pee your pants. My dad gives the best advice and Judy solves all the problems, Mom can make me laugh and is always concerned about if things are ok. She always makes sure to tell me how much she loves my husband and that I need to do everything for him cuz he's my 'sweetheart.' :) Oh Mom. I am also grateful for Jeff and that he is working and that he has taken care of my Mom so well through good and bad times.

6. FOOD! I love it! (if you saw me you wouldn't be surprised!) It can be comfort and an enemy. You never know! You can have food for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and even while you're just sitting at home watching tv for a snack! Sometimes it grosses me out or I get disguisted but for the most part I love food! haha..

What are you grateful for?!

2 comments:

Joni said...

Love it. Now are you gonna take the challenge of naming 5 things you are grateful for everyday this month?! Amberly challenged everyone! I hope you do it everyday. I'm gonna try.

Joni said...

Cammi...the goal is to post 5 things you are grateful for everyday for the month of november.