Monday, March 15, 2010

No more

No more puppies. All gone. 5 sold and 3 we took to a No Kill Shelter that I did some research on. Everytime I took them to their new families or their new families came to pick them up, I didn't cry at all. I have been talking to these people for 2 months. They came by to see them in my home or sent me picks of their family and kids so I would know who they were going to and it was actually exciting! But when we took the 3 to a shelter, I lost it on the way out. It was just tears at first and we had one puppy with us in the truck because she was going to her family the next day. But as we kept driving the tears came more and more. I hate not knowing where they are going, or how long it will be until they go. But there were no puppies in the shelter and Chase assured me it was because puppies go first and they go fast. They are cute and people snatch them right up. So I hope they go somewhere good and fast. :(
I then told Chase that maybe we shouldn't breed Molly again, because if they don't sell, thats a tough thing to do. If we did breed her again we would breed her with a pure bred Chocolate lab like she is not with MoJo.
We will see.... but as for now, no more puppies.......

2 comments:

Joni said...

Sad. Just remember, you were a good little mama to them, and they are in good homes! :)

The Harkers said...

Oh that is so sad. I love all the pictures of your puppies. I wish I could have taken one. One day. They were so cute.