Sunday, April 11, 2010

Surprise

Chase and I try to go on a date night once a week if we have the money too and if we don't have any other prior engagements. We usually go out on fridays and at least go to dinner, maybe a movie, or else we go to dinner, go rent or buy some movies and come home and watch them together. Well last Friday Chase was running some errands and I was getting ready to go out on our date. When he walked in the door he had White roses for me! :) Chase is the first guy to give me flowers since I was in High School and I've had relationships pretty much every year since then, but no flowers or surprises; so when he gets me flowers I LOVE IT and I'm SO surprised because it has not happened often for me in the past. These flowers mark the third or fourth bouquet I have gotten from him since we have been together. :) I loved them, and I love him..........................





Thanks for the flowers babe, I love them!

4 comments:

Joni said...

What a sweetheart!

Croslands said...

Joni is sweeter than me because my fist response was "what did he do?" ha.

Cammi said...

They really were I'm sorry flowers!! hahaha... good thing he at least brought flowers!! :)

The Hansen's said...

I was going to leave an 'awe, so sweet' comment too, ha! Good for him for doing a little makin' up. :)