Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nieces and nephews

Here is a collage of some people I LOVE more than anything. I do not live near them and only get to see them once or twice a year, if that. I miss them all the time and sometimes I ache I miss them so bad. I used to live around some of them when I was younger, but then I only had about 5 or 6, and I got to watch them grow, watch them go to their first days of school and play with them. Now, I have 11, and I do not get to see them as often as I would like. Now a days I communicate with them through Skype, pictures, reading stories, and talking to them on the phone. I hope they all know how much I love and miss them. They are the greatest 11 kids I know!




Love Aunt Cammi :)

1 comments:

Aunt Debi said...

I would have to agree. You are one lucky Auntie!