Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just Joni

Positive, enjoyable, hilarious, gorgeous, relaxed, awesome!

Those are just some words that describe this unique creature you see in the pictures below. Check them out...........

I think I lucked out in the sister department. Joni is the closest to me in age, and we didnt always agree on things (and still dont sometimes) but it would be boring if we always did. As you can see from the pictures Joni doesn't do things as conventionally as everyone else. She always adds her own spin, her own flavor, and in the end makes it more fun! She can make me laugh by just saying or doing something random. She listens when I talk to her about serious stuff and knows how to be silly with me when the time is right. Plus, she has awesome dance moves. ;) She doesn't care what anyone thinks about what she's doing, she just does it! She does what is right for her and I admire that about her.



This is just some fun times that Joni and I have shared. What more does a girl need? She's the best! Love Ya Bones!

Love Cammi.








1 comments:

Joni said...

Oh you are sooo sweet. Some of those pictures are new to me. You are the best sister Cammi. I love you.