Saturday, February 6, 2010

new blog

I have had many new faces of my blog page lately trying to figure out how to work some of the templates and put my own spin on it. Thanks to Leslie I made my new collage with Picasa! I love it!! There will probably be lots of collages to come. :) I need to get used to Picasa though and all of the things you can do because there are so many!! Any suggestions would help a lot, sometimes I get so frustrated with blogging and I call Leslie a lot! So thanks Leslie for helping me and I think I will stick with this page for a while now!!

the end.. :)

4 comments:

Joni said...

it's cute...i love it! Teach me how to do that!

Leslie said...

CUTE!!! No prob, I love helping you. Anytime.

Karlene said...

yaaaa.... I luv Picasa, I've been doing it for awhile now. all my posts now have picture collages.

McHugh Family said...

Oh cute! Teach me too!!