Thursday, July 21, 2011

Baby Bullet

Yes I bought the baby bullet. No it wasn't on an infomercial. It was on sale up here at Canadian Tire for $20 cheaper then it usually is. I bought it well before Zayah would be able to eat baby food but I can't pass up a sale.

It comes with a booklet that tells you what foods are ok to introduce at what ages. So the first things I bought were a zucchini, a sweet potato, and an avocado. I only bought one of each. 1 zucchini can fill 5 baby food jars. 1 Sweet Potato can fill up 10 baby food jars! I haven't done the avocado yet but Zayah LOVES the zucchini and the sweet potato! YAY!





Sweet Potatoes boiling to make them soft before they get blended.





These are the jars that come with the baby bullet and they are full of zucchini. They have a date strip on the top that you can turn to the date you made the food so you don't forget. They can last 3 days in the fridge and 30 days in the freezer!



My favorite things about making my own baby food are, first of all, that it is cheap! And second of all you don't add anything extra to the food! You just blend up a vegetable and add the amount of water it says to add and Voila! Done!


And Zayah likes what she has eaten so far so double bonus!!!






1 comments:

Debi said...

I've never heard of the baby bullet but it sounds great to have all the natural food. Great idea.