Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Zayah pics and first camping trip

I have been blogging a lot lately mostly for my own journaling so sorry if this is all not interesting to you but I need things on record..... Pictures and camping trip coming up in this one....


Z in the tub.. I think she looks like her cousin Lexi in this picture..



We had some nice days the beginning of May and spend some awesome days outside in the sun!



Watching the Stanley Cup finals with Grandpa Ross. I know this is weird but Zayah will NOT look away from the tv if hockey is on. I can stand in front of her and try to get her to focus on something else but she will not look away from hockey. Her Dad loves this of course.




My baby girl is 3 and a half months and has started to roll over a bit. She can go pretty good from belly to back but has only rolled from back to belly a couple times. We are working on it.





Cutie. :)





Her Daddy misses her when he`s gone.

A little fun with some photo editing in this one.



Not even four months and Daddy can get her to stand on his hands....



Zayah`s first camping trip was to the Community Pasture, May long weekend 2011. There was a fireban but luckily we had pretty good weather. She slept in longer than I did every morning, in fact, I had to wake her up in the mornings to feed her and then let her go back to bed after. She did awesome!!



Good one!! (please don`t mind my Mexican-Cowboy`husband.)



Zayah laughed and laughed when Jaxon came to entertain her.


:)




Had to wear her Camo outfit on her first Camping trip.





Took a little walk with my baby girl. She loves to look around in awe of everything.

Camping trip was a success and we will definitely be going again when Chase has days off this summer..



1 comments:

Joni said...

Good pics sister! Looks like fun..and of course Z is adorable!