Monday, May 2, 2011

First Easter






This year is Zayahs first Easter and I know she will not remember it but I wanted to document it and put pictures in her baby book. So I made a big deal of it. We invited some friends of ours that have kids over and we had a BBQ, colored easter eggs, and then had an Easter egg hunt around our yard. This is Z's first Easter basket.



















My friend Ashley Law (who did Zayah's newborn pictures) took some pictures of my baby girl in her Easter Dress for me. They turned out beautiful. More to come.












Z in her Easter dress with her Easter basket.



















From left to right, Coadee, Zayah, and Brynlee. Coadee is Mandys baby girl, I was in the hospital room with her when she had her. Brynlee is my other friend Ashley's baby girl. They are both one years old and they got Zayah this outfit so they could all be matching. :)

0 comments: