Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blessing

We blessed Zayah Mae on February 27, 2011 (which happens to also be my Moms birthday)
She looked so cute and was so good through the blessing. Her Grandpas told me she opened her eyes and looked around but just stayed still and watched.


Zayah got her blessing dress from her Grandma Trish. My Grandma Callister also sent one to us that we decided we will use if we have another girl.

4 Generations of Jacobs'
Grandpa Ross, Me, Great Grandma Jacobs and Baby Zayah


Grandma Judy, Grandpa Ross, Chase, Cammi, Great Grandma Jacobs and Baby Zayah.


Aunt Nikki, Grandma Judy, Grandpa Ross, Chase, Me, Aunt Channing, Great Grandma Jacobs and Baby Zayah.




Grandma and Grandpa and baby girl.

Me, My Dad, and My baby.


Everyone that stood in Zayah's circle to bless her plus her Daddy.
These are her uncles, great uncles, grandpas, and great grandpa.


4 Generations of Bevans'
Great Grandpa Bevans, Chase, Papa Bevans, and Baby Zayah.



Our family.





Our Beautiful girl in her beautiful dress.


big stretch and big yawn!


A little grin. :)


Nanny and Papa Bevans with their 11 grandchildren. They will have numbers 12 and 13 by this summer.
The day we blessed Zayah was also the same day that Chase's parents had their farewell in church. They left to serve a mission in the Phillippines the next day, Monday Feb. 28th at 5:30am. We stayed with them all Sunday and went to see them be set apart that night at 7:00pm. I bawled my eyes out. Call it hormones from having a baby but mostly I'm just a baby myself. His Dad and Mom both hugged me and whispered in my ear about how glad they were that I married their son and how blessed they are to have me in their family and I lost it. They said more things, but those things are just for me. I love those two so much, seriously. I TOTALLY lucked out in the 'in-law' department.
Denise is so cool. She is never pushy or overbearing. She doesn't care if things get cleaned right away or if things are perfect, she would rather be with her family and soak up every minute of them before they leave.
Dee is the kindest Dad and husband ever. He always tells his kids and their spouses how much he loves them, how proud he is of them. He takes beautiful pictures and shares them with his family. He is going to be an amazing missionary. Some of my favorite moments with Chase's family is when we all sit down and listen to some words of wisdom from Dee. He captivates you when he talks or reads something. And I, of course, cry everytime.
These two will be amazing missionaries and we already miss them so much. Zayah gets to hear their voice every night on a recordable story book so she will know her Nanny and Papa when they get home.
Big things happening here.














3 comments:

Karlene said...

luv her, luv you! i wanna see your other blessing dress!!!!

and sad about ur in-laws....she'll be a little skylee running around when they get back. :(

i know missionaries can e-mail while on thier mission but can they check blogs...cuz that's a GREAT way for them to keep up to date with your little family...you'll just have to update more often lol ;)

Joni said...

Zayah is beautfil!

The Hansen's said...

She looks so beautiful in that little dress. Such a sweetie.