Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pregnancy Pics

Here is a taste of the Pregnancy pictures I had taken. My friend Ashley Law is a photographer and took these for me. I was 29-30 weeks pregnant at this time. Now I am 33 weeks and only 7 to go!!!! Isn't that crazy? I can't believe this is almost over. I am sooooo not ready and I feel soooo unprepared! I freak myself out on a daily basis. My doctor appointments have been good and I feel fine, just really tired these days. I can't wait to be done working! I get exhausted fast these days. My feet are swollen, its pretty gross. :) Anyways, just a little update. Enjoy the pictures!









































4 comments:

Krista Hegstrom said...

Cute Cammi! Love your cute baby bump! Can't wait to see the little one!

Croslands said...

Beautiful pictures. I'm so excited for you. The last couple of weeks are no fun but your young and spry and will have no problems.

Mallory said...

Cammi, I'm so so excited for you! I love the pictures. You guys are going to be the cutest parents. So happy for you guys!

Joni said...

I can't wait to see her!! You are such a cute preggers!