Monday, May 3, 2010

The good and the bad

In the last week and a half:
Chase started a new job
Found out he can't come home every night
Molly is in heat again
Send Mojo to stay with Brother in Law for the week
Deep clean my house, find leak under kitchen sink and mold on towels
plumber to come this week
Found out that leak drips onto our washing machine downstairs; towels on top of it now
Since Mojo has been gone Molly has developed a howling noise; awesome at night
Judy told me my tax return check came in today! Chase's should be here this week
Need to pay Nikki for washer and Dryer
Make appointment tomorrow to get Mojo fixes ASAP
Chase home Wednesday night for days off
Birthday party this weekend, baby shower on saturday
we both get paid on friday!!
need to pay serious credit card payments among other things... ugh
Husband home to help in T-minus 2 days!!
The end.

1 comments:

Amberly said...

camm, I'm sorry about chase- it's awful to have them far away, but I keep telling myself when he's gone that at least he has a job.. I'm grateful for that. I like these little peeks into your adult life, I think you're amazing!