Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Routine......

I don't have a job right now, I DESPERATELY need one. Until one of the places I took my resume bites this is my routine........

- Wake up around 10:00am
- Have breakfast, check my email, facebook, blog, bank account, Kijiji Ad for puppies, and my Youtube video.
- Let MoJo out of his kennel, feed him and Molly, and let them play outside.
- Go downstairs and clean up Molly's potty pads from the night before and play with puppies.
- Chat with Joni on facebook and play games.
- When Noon comes around Ellen is on, so I work out on my eliptical while I watch her. I also use arm weights and do sit ups.
- 1:00pm I am finishing up my work out and reruns of Desperate Housewives is on tv, so I watch that.
- When thats over I have lunch.
- When lunch is over I do dishes, sweep my kitchen, and straighten up my house.
- At 3:00pm I always check to see what Oprah is about, if its interesting I watch it, if not I shower.(if its the day I shower... its only every other day... :)....)
- Then Chase and I just bum, watch tv and play with the pups.
- After we bum I make dinner and unless a friend has called us to go over and play cards, we just spend the nights at home watching tv shows and playing games on the internet.


Hard life eh!? Now, as much as I LOVE that my routine has working out in it and I have been sticking to it, I do NOT love wasting half the day playing games, and watcing tv. I need a job! I've emailed resumes, handed them out, and even went to places that were not even advertising to give them my resume just in case!!! I was actually trying to break my routine so hard today I work out again by doing a work out video. I'm glad I did, but am going to go crazy soon.... HELP!

1 comments:

Joni said...

Just take the dogs for walks in the mornings. That'll be a change. Or sign up for a gym, that way you can do different workouts all the time.