Friday, January 17, 2014

I don't want to forget............................................

Please just ignore how long its been since I've posted and let's start fresh.


This will be quick, I just have some things in my head right now that Zayah has been doing that I don't want to forget...

I love more than anything when she calls a snowman a 'Snow-Ma'am'.  Everytime.

When we do thumbs up or thumbs down she says it, 'Flumbs up, Flumbs down.'

We have been talking about her birthday party coming up and she always pronounces it, 'Birkday'.

She yells at the dogs to lay on their MAP!  Also known as their mat but map is funnier.

She had Moose Caboose written on the bum of her Christmas PJ's this year and every since she calls her bum her Moose Caboose.  She has a lisp though so it's more like Moossth Cabooosth.  I also love that.
Can't forget her lisp, her lisp is my favorite thing in the world.

She still gets mixed up with Grandma and Grandpa.  Sometimes My Dad is Grandma and sometimes Judy is Grandpa.  We have been trying.

She calls her private parts her Ba-China.  And when we ask her what Dad has she says, Peanuts!  :)

She grabs a stool and stands on it in the middle of the living room with one of her magic wands in her hands (and sometimes in full princess dress attire) and either sings into it or tells me to sing while she conducts me.  The song she sings is sometimes a real song and sometimes completely made up about objects in the room or if she's hungry the song is about what she wants to eat.

Every morning she wakes up she finds me and tells me the sky is waking up so she has to be awake.  Then we lay in bed and I put on cartoons and she wraps her arms around me and says, 'I love you so much Mom, you're my favorite Mom.'  Her cuteness kills me a little bit each day.

Everytime we pas my Grandma's house she points and tells me that it's Grammy J's house.  We will always make sure she remembers that.

She watches some silly shows on netflix and quotes them constantly but I never know which show she's talking about so I always have to ask her which character says that and then she tells me that it's either Team Umizoomi or Daniel Tiger or Bubble Guppies or Dora.  I can't keep up.

She will be 3 on January 31st.  We are having a Carnival Birthday Party with a bouncy house, cotton candy, games and prizes, hot dogs, cupcakes, and popcorn.  I can't even wait to see the look on her face.

I think that's it.



1 comments:

Krista Hegstrom said...

What a cutie! Isn't being a mom the best!?