Thursday, May 3, 2012

Zayah Mae is 1!!!

1 year, really?  It can't be possible because I can still remember the first cries.  The first smiles.  The first laughs.  And what about when she had thrush when she was just a month old.  And the outfits that I couldn't wait to dress her in(and still do).  I can tell you every detail about the day she sat up on her own and rolled over.  I remember Chase was home for days off when she first pulled herself to a stand.  She started standing by herself at my Moms house in Boise.  

All these details are so clear, everyone of them.  




She came and I got to hold my munchkin for the first time. 


And now she is a year old. 
 We celebrated with Birthday cake and presents and a big party with her friends and family.  A day all about her.  She loved to eat the fondant on the cake but not so much the cake itself.  She didn't like the texture.  :)
She played with her cousins and her friends that came to celebrate with her.  I didn't hear a peep from her the whole time, she just played and played.  

Zayah Mae,
Time is flying by too fast.  If there was a way to slow it down I would.  I always tell you that if you would just stay this size forever I wouldn't even mind changing your diapers forever.  I love when you give us kisses.  I love your squishy faced smile and laugh.  I LOVE how hard to scream and laugh when your Dad and I chase you down the hallway.  You are so sweet, you know how to share already, and you bring us so much happiness its insane.  
We love you more than words can say.

Love Mom and Dad
ps. stop growing.

3 comments:

Croslands said...

I can't believe she is already one! She is so beautiful.

Unknown said...

My daughter has the same exact name

Unknown said...

My daughter has the same exact name