Saturday, January 29, 2011

Baby Shower and Sisters

Pictures are out of order but you get the idea. Baby shower was thrown by Nikki, Channing and Judy plus many friends came to help and Sue and Joni were up for it too. It was on January 22, 2011 at the Mountain View Church and baby and me got seriously spoiled. I don't think I can be more prepared for a baby and that feels so good. Other pictures are from Joni and Sue's visit, we went and took pictures at a snowy Waterton.




A Frozen Cameron Falls
Drifts down at the boat docks. Colleen and Aunt Joni.


I just threw this one in because its too adorable, Colleen posing as a little Japanese Girl. She is so cute and funny.


Sisters, Colleen, and me at Cameron Falls.



Love this little girl.




Playing the 'Guess the size of the belly' Game.





She was the winner. Aunt Diana Jacobs.



Yum!


Karlene and I. She was due Jan. 25, 2011 and is in the hospital today having the baby!!!





Cousin Kristy Holland and I. She is due in March.



Another Friend, Jessica, and I. She is due in March as well.


These are some of my girlfriends that were there. Some of them had already walked out the door but we tried to get a group shot. Can't thank them enough for coming.






The set up.



Centerpieces. Ducks, Of course. :)


Baby Girl still hasn't made her arrival. I feel fine so thats the plus. I'm mostly just sad that Sue and Joni had to leave this morning and baby couldn't meet them. :(
As for an update.
Went to the doctor yesterday (Friday the 28th) and I was at 2cm. She stretched me to 3 cm and stripped my membranes. Not enjoyable but I was glad she was helping me move along. If I don't go into labor on my own over the weekend, I am being induced Monday morning by 6:30am. At least now there is an end date!!! YAY!!!
Hopefully next post will be of baby!











5 comments:

Michelle Burk said...

What a great party! So many moms expecting, your baby will have a lot of friends! Can't wait to see picts of your new baby.

Leslie said...

So exciting! Can't wait to see pics! We'll keep you and baby girl Bevans in our thoughts and prayers! Your life is about to get so awesome, and you'll soon wonder how you ever lived without her.

Karlene said...

yaaa for a new post!!! and your having your baby in the morning YAAA...so glad that's over with haha.

Joni said...

What a fun trip! Can't wait to see you and Chase and little baby Zayah on my next trip!

Croslands said...

okay i heard the great news and was hoping to see pictures of this sweet little girl. can't wait!!!!