Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ultrasound Pictures!

Tuesday September 7, 2010 we went in for our ultrasound and here are some things that we saw........


I love Love LOVE the profile shots on baby ultrasounds!
Baby from Head to toes (legs curled up kicking me) :)

Our babys little foot. Love that.
We found out later in the day from my Doctors Office that we are having a baby GIRL!!!!!!!! Chase was of course hoping for a boy but he is not disappointed. And to be honest with you, when we found out I could not stop grinning. I got more and more excited about it every time I thought about it. Now I can start buying things!! haha.. Chase will regret we found out now. ;)
I'm just over 20 weeks along and feeling great! I LOVE ultrasounds. Baby would NOT sit still. She was moving, kicking, punching, and even head banging. We saw her take some fluid in her mouth, make a motion like she was chewing it and then she swallowed it. That was the coolest thing! We laughed at it right outloud. So cool. I wish I could have 5 more ultrasounds. Enjoy the pictures of our baby girl!



4 comments:

Joni said...

Sooo cool!! I can't wait to see her!

The Hansen's said...

Yay! Congratulations! Don't worry she will have Chase wrapped around her little finger in no time...probably already does. :)

Leslie said...

LOVE it!!

Croslands said...

Hooray. I can't wait to meet her. Now you have so many cute things to purchase. Tell Chase that he is in big trouble.